- WPC Deck
WPC decking manufactured with recycled wood and plastic lumber are not only non-toxic, but they're known to be more durable than conventional pressure-treated lumber. Composite deck boards made of a wood/plastic blend are generally more rigid than 100 percent recycled plastic lumber because the wood fibers act as reinforcement.
Additionally, the plastic in the composite mixture encapsulates and binds the wood together, making composite deck boards able to resist moisture penetration and degradation from fungal rot.
Material:WPC(Wood plastic composite)
Size:146x23mm, 140x23mm, 140x25mm, 145x25mm, 100x20.5mm,105x18mm
Length:2.2m, 2.9m,and 5.8m or customized
1. High recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
2. with the look of the natural wood but less timber problems
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus - 40 to 60 centigrade degree and against UV
7. Well done of Termites, insects, and moldy-proof
8. Available in different colors
9. Easy to install and clean